Reflectance sensors / high-performance photo sensors
Our high-performance photo sensors (reflectance sensors) are predestined for special requirements: They have the highest light intensity for maximum measuring range and/or functional reserve.
The EFS series in the classic metal cylinder case is available in 3 versions (measuring range without fibre optics):
- EFS 1800 with measuring range up to 1,000 mm
- EFS 2000 with measuring range up to 3,500 mm
EFS Sensors are available in a variety of configurations: infrared or red light / green light, different radiation widths, different switching outputs and connections. Please refer to the datasheets below for more details.
EFS sensors can be used as reflectance sensors when used stand alone or in combination with a suitable light guide as fibre optic reflectance sensors or fibre optic light barriers.
|Technical specifications||EFS series|
|Version||Type of light
|EFS 1800||infrared/ red||M18 x 80 mm||1 kHz||up to 1,000 mm|
|EFS 2000||infrared / red / green||M30 x 115 mm||100 Hz / 1kHz||up to 3,500 mm|
- big switching distance: up to 2.5 m or 6 m (with/without fibre optic cable)
- high pollution reserve
- extended possibilities of pollution monitoring
- particularly sturdy
- Object recognition for forging machines, cutting machines etc.
- Monitoring of slabs, billets in rolling mills
- Filling level detection for foaming liquids
- Spray nozzle monitoring
EFS 2000 Datasheet
EFS 1800 Datasheet
sensorikaustria.com – your partner for high performing sensor technology
Do you have any questions or need a competent advice? Don’t hesitate to contact us!