Dryer Section – Open Run -
SensoWeb “Standard” is our basic system for break detection in the dryer section with open run or with cylinder as background.
The sensor in the fibreglass-reinforced polyester case is placed outside the dryer hood and the light signal is transmitted to the scanning point via high-performance fibre optic cable.
Even these basic models are characterized by durability, temperature resistance and high pollution reserve!
Your advantages at a glance:
- fibre-optic high-performance sensor system
- high pollution resistance due to enormous light intensity
- usable for temperatures up to over 200 °C
- heavy-duty fibre optics up to 25 m length, break-proof, up to 200 °C
- cantilever lengths 400 – 1,800 mm
- applicable on the drive side or on the tending side
- working without any reflectors
- easy 3D alignment of the sensor head
SensoWeb “Standard” is the standard for long-term reliable paper break detection in the dryer section.
SensoWeb Standard Datasheet
Other industry solutions
sensorikaustria.com – your partner for high performing sensor technology
Do you have any questions or need a competent advice? Don’t hesitate to contact us!