SensoWeb Moist - for moisture measurement along a paper machine
The measurement of the material moisture is of great importance for the optimized process control in paper, board and pulp production: e. g. in order to set the suitable residual moisture for easy and reliable threading of the paper tailor to control the dewatering effects of the press. This can also contribute to reducing energy costs in the energy-intensive processes in the press and/or dryer section.
Sensorik Austria offers customers in paper industry special sensor systems for moisture measurement, which are based on the proven multi-channel technology and can be used even under harsh environmental conditions:
- Thanks to the fibre optic setup, sensors can be used practically at any position in and outside the dryer section
- Heavy duty fibreoptic cables with lengths of up to 15 m enable the sensor electronics to be positioned in less exposed places
- Special sensor heads with integrated air flushing successfully handle high levels of pollution
- Newly developed holders facilitate positioning and alignment of the cantilever with the sensor head
- The fibre-optic concept also permits the placement of several sensors across the width of the paper web or traversing across the paper web!
|0-100 % of moisture
|depending on product
|depending on application, up to 200 mm
|sensor up to 50 °C, sensor head up to 200 °C
|24 VDC / 230 VAC
|up to 4 analogue (4…20 mA)
• Paper machine: after press/input pre-dryer section, within pre-dryer section, output pre-dryer section, after film press/input after-dryer section, output after-dryer section
• Moisture measurement of the feedstrip
• Optimization of moisture in the edge area of the paper web
• Coater: readjustment of the coating application
• Corrugated board production: moisture measurement before glueing
SensoWeb MOIST Datasheet
sensorikaustria.com – your partner for high performing sensor technology
Do you have any questions or need a competent advice? Don’t hesitate to contact us!