Collision prevention with self-monitoring
FSA 42-30 offers optimum functional reliability through permanent electronic and optical self-monitoring. In case of faults, the sensor would be switched off and stop the crane. The crane can only be put back into operation after the damage has been repaired.
One system comprises two devices, one mounted on each crane. Each device consists of transmitter and receiver plus reflector. Even if one device fails (and stop its crane), the opposite one continues to work reliably thanks to the reflector.
- self-monitoring, with operational readiness signal
- range 40 m and more
- 2 switching points: braking/stopping
- forced and monitored safety relays
- backup by means of reflector (in case of failure of the opposite sensor)
- protective tube for protection from weather and extraneous light
- protection against optical shortcuts
- heating module (optional)
- shock absorbing bearings
- easy alignment and distance adjustment
|Sensor voltage (depending on type)||230 VAC / 24 VAC / 115 VDC|
|Heating module voltage (depending on type)||230 VAC / 24 VDC|
|Measuring range||40 m and more|
|Outputs||2 x safety relay (230V/30V, 6A forced and monitored)|
|1 change-over relay (status signal)|
- Collision protection monitoring of overhead travelling cranes
- Collision protection monitoring of rail-borne vehicles
FSA 42-30 Datasheet
sensorikaustria.com – your partner for high performing sensor technology
Do you have any questions or need a competent advice? Don’t hesitate to contact us!