High-performing photo sensors
Ready-made sensors are too unreliable for your purposes? Then you’re right to have a look at Sensorik Austria! For many years we have been specializingin developing and manufacturing high-performance sensors for demanding applications. Our photo sensors are robust and efficient. They make it possible to realize usage, that would otherwise be hard to impossible to be implemented.
Reliable photo sensors for challenging environments
Industrial production is subject to harsh environmental conditions that quickly push many technical devices and components to their limits. But not with sensor technology from Sensorik Austria! Our products can be used in rough, confined or hard-to-reach industrial conditions, for example high temperatures, moisture or increased contamination.
Due to the sensors high light intensity, even bridging large working distances and contamination reserves is possible. The robust and long (up to 25 meters) fibre optic cables make it possible to transmit light over long distances and therefore position the electronics far away from the actual measuring point in a less demanding environment. No matter if reflectance sensor or light barrier, with or without fibre optics, extensive scanning ranges or fibre lengths – the suitability in inhospitable surroundings and for special applications make our photo sensors versatile and popular. Discover our broad range of sensors and get information about numerous possibilities for their usage!
Customized photo sensors for special applications
For a number of sectors as the paper, steel or aluminium industries we developed specialized solutions and improved them over the years. At sensorikaustria.com you can find sensor technology for the following applications:
- ATEX sensor systems to monitor attendance in potentially explosive environments
- Break sensors to reliably detect paper web breaks
- Sensor systems to monitor web edges, i.e. to monitor the horizontal oscillations of moving endless webs and to counteract at an early stage
- Collision prevention sensors for cranes (travelling, gantry or rail bound)
- Flying Splice sensors to identify glue tapes when splicing tambours in the paper production
- Passive sensors to register radiation from glowing objects, ideal for flame and flying sparks detection
- Sensors with a background suppression in confined spaces and disruptive backgrounds
High-quality sensor technology
Our powerful sensor technology is versatilely configurable. Depending on the application, you can order special customized versions when in need of, for example, wider diameters to reach higher sensing range. Furthermore, the products of Sensorik Austria are specialized in working under very difficult conditions. There is a satisfactory solution for nearly all conditions!
You are interested in our photo sensors, but aren’t sure which model perfectly suits your application? Please contact us, we are happy to help!
PLEASE SEND US YOUR INQUIRY: